"I want to leave
This place, it doesn't feel like home anymore" Soha said and took a long puff of her cigarette
"These people, they suffocate me
I feel trapped
Sometimes I get this urge to pack my things and run away
I want to escape from my messed up, good for nothing family
But I can't
I'm too scared of letting go
And I know
That even if I leave
I'll come back"
She looked at me and asked
"Do you ever feel like that?"
Do I ever feel that?
I turned to the night sky
"I do
Not because my family is messed up or they are deadbeat
people
I want to leave because I don't want to get stuck in this cycle of normalcy created by society
I have a renegade soul
I don't want to crush it
And I'm scared that it would be too easy for me to let go
And I know that once I leave

I won't be able to come back"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cross that Line!

I am War and Death is My Bestfriend!