His eyes were filled with pain
But he was trying to mask it 
With a smile 
I was screaming at the top of my voice
And demanding him
To just spit it out 
Tell me what's wrong 
Suddenly he stood up
And took my hand 
he came close
really close
and whispered 
"Can you feel that?
Can you feel how hard it is beating
My heart does that only for you
For your voice 
For your smile
For your eyes
And it goes wild 
When you're near me
When you're touching me" 
"Why don't you understand?
I can't move on now
I can't go on now
I need you
I'm standing on the edge of the line
Waiting for you to cross it 
and stop loving me like a best friend 
and start loving me like a man
that you always talk about falling in love with
Let me be that man
Let me be your man"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cross that Line!

I am War and Death is My Bestfriend!